Image From: Getty Images
Some people have been blessed (or cursed, depending on how you look at it) with a petite frame and flat chest.
In terms of fashion, there are a lot of things petite assets allow women to pull off that their bigger breasted sisters can’t. They can dip their back hemlines low, discard the side panels of their dresses and plunge their necklines beyond appropriate. The result is feminine and sexy yet ultimately remains classy. Some flat-chested style icons that you can take fashion inspiration from include Rachel Bilson, Erin O’Connor, Frieda Pinto, Kate Hudson and Kate Bosworth.
1. Rachel Bilson. Give the illusion of curves with a tulip dress and refocus attention to other assets, such as your killer legs.
2. Erin O’Connor. Be proud of your chest and make a statement! Being able to plunge your neckline this low is the best thing about having a small chest. Keep the rest of your body covered to draw attention right to where you want it.
3. Freida Pinto. Create a bust with soft folds and accentuate your curves by adding a thin high-waist belt.
4. Kate Hudson. If you are still a little shy to try the plunging neckline, a plunging backline will also work to your advantage. There is nothing sexier than having everything else covered and your back exposed. You will need to ditch the bra to pull this off, but considering our size, this shouldn’t be a problem.
5. Kate Bosworth. Keeping your neckline high is also perfect for a smaller build. Besides adding a little mystery, it can elongate your frame and achieve an elegant look.
Like what you read but don’t fit into the petite category? Leave a comment with a body type you would like to see featured and I will write a follow up post in the coming weeks.